Patricio Systems LLC is looking for a Project Manager Consultant in the Spokane WA area.
We are looking for a Project Manager to assist our client’s Project Management Office (PMO). Heavy experience in ITIL methodologies is desired but not required. Our client is looking for a senior level Project Manager who can easily adapt to their culture. Someone highly emotionally intelligent and personable with the ability to motivate and influence their technical staff. Contact PSADMIN@patricio-systems.com with the Subject line “20170623 – PM Consultant” for consideration.
See Job Description below:
Project Manager/Business Analyst
The Project Manager coordinates, plans, supports and executes ITS projects. Specifically responsible for managing projects throughout the life-cycle, conducting business analysis, managing stakeholder expectations, risk management and project communications. The Project Manager will assist in applying and maintaining the comprehensive project management processes designed by the Project Management Office.
- Apply project management processes and standards.
- Manage individual projects as assigned.
- Work with individuals and departments to evaluate current business processes, design and document process improvements, and provide support for implementing process changes.
- Serve as primary liaison between administrative and academic individuals/departments and appropriate ITS technical staff to ensure effective communication and expectation management, as assigned.
- Function as the advocate for administrative and academic individuals/departments to ensure that the business requirements for assigned projects and process improvements are clearly defined, communicated, and met.
- Work with project requestors to understand objectives and suggest technical and non-technical solutions to meet the needs.
- Develop and maintain clear project plans and schedules, including objectives, scope, deliverables, budgets, and risk assessment/management, and milestones.
- Regularly update PMO Director on the status of assigned projects.
- Analyze project metrics to evaluate project performance and to manage issues, risk and changes of scope.
- Develop and maintain a communication plan for all projects, to include reporting current project status to project requestors, project sponsors and others.
- Support the PMO Director in administration, configuration and training of the ITS project and portfolio management software.
- Assist in training staff designated as functional project managers in the use of appropriate methodologies and tools for project management and business process improvement processes.
- Maintain and follow a professional development plan for project management and business process improvement, staying up-to-date on industry standards.
- Manage and administer the Nolij Web document imaging system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in business or technology or related relevant experience
- Three to five years of experience in IT project management (documented hours of project management experience with independent verification will be required as a condition of employment).
- Three to five years of experience designing and implementing business process improvement projects/activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to function as an effective liaison between administrative/academic users and technical IT staff.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and client-relations skills in a variety of complex environments.
- Demonstrated experience managing IT projects in a higher education environment.
- PMP certification.
- Demonstrated experience improving the maturity of a project management methodology.
- Demonstrated experience working in and/or implementing an ITIL service management framework.
- Ability to read and interpret visual clues from printed matter, projected images, computer screen displays, three-dimensional objects.
- Frequent use of wrists and hands on keyboarding and computer mouse manipulation.
- Involves intensive use of computer screen displays.
- Involves lifting 20 pounds, reaching over head, stooping, kneeling, bending, walking, carrying and pushing wheeled carts (up to 300 pounds).
Patricio Systems LLC is a certified veteran owned business providing solutions for your Project Management and Information Technology needs.