We are seeking a Virtualized Systems Manager to join our team!
As a Virtualized Systems Manager you will be responsible providing systems engineering solutions for the analysis, design, integration, installation, testing, and life-cycle support of new and upgraded systems associated with delivery of infrastructure capabilities as defined by the Air Force enterprise architecture.
Qualifications (must have)
- Top Secret Clearance
- Possess a valid VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV) certification or higher
- Proficient in ESXi and VMWare products
- 5 years’ experience working with servers, to include blade server technology in a virtualized environment
- 3 years’ experience in virtualizing environments
- 3 years’ experience managing and maintaining data center backup capabilities
- 3 years’ experience with enterprise storage experience in integration and migration of storage area network (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS) technologies
- Design, implement, troubleshoot and optimize virtual machines, virtual desktop infrastructure and virtual networks
- Provide systems engineering solutions for the analysis, design, integration, installation, testing, and life-cycle support
- Provide integrity security services that prevent unauthorized modification of data, both while stored and in transit, and detection and notification of unauthorized modification of data
- Maintain (backup, integrity check, etc.) data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
- Support system sustainment activities to include maintaining existing legacy systems and environments along with sustaining weapon systems applications, databases storage devices, networks and data interfaces
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: On-Site, Travis AFB, CA
Patricio Systems LLC is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing Project Management and Information Technology solutions. As a business solutions organization, we deliver real world results with a value added level of certainty.
We offer a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of Information Technology, Project Management, Business Portfolio Systems, Infrastructure, Engineering, Assurance, Eco-Sustainability, Connected Marketing, Cloud, Mobility, Big Data, and Analytics services to a broad base of clients spanning across multiple industry verticals including California Utilities clients and customers.