Patricio Systems LLC is looking for two Sr. Project Manager for a 6 month subcontract to provide Oversight services in the Sacramento area. Consultants must work on site.
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to provide project oversight services for our client. Heavy experience in Oversight Services, Functional Optimization (FO) and SDLC methodologies is desired. Contact PSADMIN@patricio-systems.com with the Subject line “20191108 – Sr PM Oversight Services” for consideration.
See minimum and desired qualifications below:
- Must possess a Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute.
- Five (5) years of work experience performing independent assessments, reviews, or audits of software development life cycle practices, including agile-like, iterative, and waterfall approaches, occurring on IT projects of significant scope, cost and complexity.
- Extensive working knowledge of and a minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in all phases of software development life cycles including agile-like, iterative, and waterfall approaches.
- Experience working in highly complex project environments consisting of diverse stakeholders, multi-disciplinary teams, systems integrators, independent consultants, and IT staff delivering significant numbers of system changes on extremely large scale and complex IT systems.
- Five (5) years of work experience performing independent project oversight in the form of assessments, reviews, or audits of project management practices for IT projects of significant scope, cost and complexity.
- Extensive working knowledge of and a minimum of five (5) years’ work experience providing project management services in all Project Management Institute (PMI) disciplines on IT projects of significant scope, cost and complexity.
- Five (5) years of work experience in development of project management and IT project oversight frameworks, methodologies, and processes supporting technology organizations with large and diverse IT project portfolios.
- Working on projects involving financial application systems, especially retirement products.
- Working with State, Local, or Federal government agencies, especially California State Agencies.
Patricio Systems LLC is a veteran owned business providing solutions for your Project Management and Information Technology needs.